This session was virtual with parents of grades VI to VIII across curriculum, taken by Sudakshina Dey and Leonie Marshall.
Aim and objective of the session was:
- Helping parents to enhance skills in their children which would help them in their future endeavours and facing life’s challenges.
- Helping parents to understand the growth and development of their children and how to address their different needs.
- Importance of attachment in parenting skills.
- Dos and don’ts of parenting
- The video covered all the important skills parenting.