Forbes India has named The Gaudium as one of the Great Place to Study. Be part of this stimulating learning environment where each child finds joy through the core values of Integrity, Perseverance, Compassion, Appreciation, Humility, Respect and Tolerance.
We are a CBSE, CAIE & IB World School in Hyderabad. We help each child identify and develop his/her individual tool for real happiness, which he/she will carry beyond the school. The expansive campus, caring mentors, rich extracurricular programs and 3 world-recognized curricula enables students to be independent and globally aware citizens, The Gaudium School accepts applications from students from all parts of India and the world. We do not discriminate students based on scholastic or co-scholastic performance, simultaneously building a suitable environment for the child to develop holistically.
- Nursery to Grade 5: IB PYP (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Grade 6 to 10: CAIE (UK) & CBSE (India), IB MYP
- Grade 11-12: CBSE (India) & IBDP (Geneva, Switzerland)
The Gaudium introduces Boarding for Boys and Girls from Grade 4 to Grade 12. Let your child have the comfort of home and convenience of being in the same campus as the school. With world-class amenities that will beat any luxury accomodation, your child will have the best of both worlds. The dormitories are air conditioned and the dining places are maintained neat and hygenic. Choose from 5 Day Boarding and Term Boarding. To know more on boarding, click here.
To provide the most time effective and informative experience, The Gaudium has made the Admission Process simple yet systematic. As education is a three-way partnership, we look forward to having an interaction with the parents and expect them to follow the steps outlined below to seek admission.
- The Gaudium is an inclusive school and welcomes students from all over the world
- To initiate the enrollment process of your child at The Gaudium please call +91.73370 00200/300/400/500 or email: email@example.com
- Enrollment office will issue an online application form to the international applicants
- Parents need to submit a duly filled application form along with supporting documents for admission approval
- Enrollment Office will inform of the admission acceptance over email
- Parents need to confirm the admission through online payment
- Birth Certificate for age verification
- Aadhar Card
- Previous academic records
- Student and Parent’s passport size photo
- Passport copy and Visa documents (NRI/EXPAT)
- Immunization copy
Parents are requested to be factually correct in providing information in the admission application form. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
Admission is confirmed on the payment of the fee given in the Fee Proforma Invoice and the submission of filled in application and the mentioned documents.
Click here to see the fee structure for 2023-2024.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration Kit: A fee of INR 5,000/- is payable with each application submitted. It is non-refundable regardless of the outcome or withdrawal of application.
- Enrolment Fee: The school enrols the student and consider as an Admission when the Registration fee, Caution Deposit and 1st Instalment Tuition fee are remitted.
- Payment of fee: The Academic Fee, Food Fee and Transport Fee termly are payable by Debit / Credit card or via Parent Portal.
- Fee Timelines:
- 1st instalment : At the time of admission
- 2nd Instalment : September 5th
- 3rd Instalment : December 5th
- Note :
- Fee should be duly paid by the mentioned due date. Failing which a late of Rs. 500/- per day for everyday of delay will be levied (holidays included)
- The Caution Deposit is Refundable. If you have to withdraw your ward for any reason in the middle of the year, TC will be issued. However, the caution deposit will be refunded at the end of academic year (May).
- The Supplies Fee which includes Uniforms, Books & Stationery, and other learning Resource materials are not included in the above-mentioned Fee. It will be charged separately during the beginning of the Academic year.
- The above-mentioned fees does not include cost of field trips outside the city, external examination fees (CBSE/IB/IGCSE board fees), Competitive exam fees, External Sports competitions, Costume expenses during Events, tours and excursions. These will be charged separately as and when incurred during the Academic year
- If payment made by Credit card/Debit, Card charges will be payable by the parent
- One-Time fee payment concession for is 5%
- Boarding is available from Grade 4 and above