Admissions for 2019-20 now open
at the #1 International School In Hyderabad
The Gaudium – an IB PYP / CAIE / CBSE Candidate School in Hyderabad
Forbes India has named The Gaudium as one of the Great Place to Study. Be part of this stimulating learning environment where each child finds joy through the core values of Integrity, Perseverance, Compassion, Appreciation, Humility, Respect and Tolerance.
We are a CBSE & IB World School in Hyderabad. We help each child identify and develop his individual tool for real happiness, which he will carry beyond the school. The expansive campus, caring mentors, reach extra curricular programs and 3 world recognized curriculum enables students to be independent and globally aware citizens, The Gaudium School accepts applications from students from all parts of India and the world. We do not discriminate students based on scholastic or co-scholastic performance, but we create a suitable environment for the child to develop holistically.
- Nursery to Grade 5: IB PYP (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Grade 6 to 10: CAIE (UK) & CBSE (India)
- Grade 11-12: CBSE (India) & IBDP (Geneva, Switzerland)
To provide a most time effective yet informative experience, The Gaudium made Admission Process simple yet systematic. As education is a three-way partnership, we also look forward to having an interaction with the parents and expect them to follow the steps outlined below to seek admission.
- Schedule an Appointment – please fill out the form on the side and our counsellor will call you to fix the appointment (please note this is mandatory)
- Visit the Campus with the Child and Mandatory Documents
- Counseling and Campus tour
- Assessment of the Student and submission of the completed Application form
- Fee Payment to secure the seat
- The Gaudium is an inclusive school and welcomes students from all over the world
- To initiate the enrollment process of your child at The Gaudium please call +91.73370 00200/400 or email to email@example.com
- Enrollment Office will issue an Online Application Form to the International Applicants
- Parents need to submit a duly filled Application form along with supporting documents for Admission approval
- Enrollment Office will declare the approval over email
- Parents need to secure the seat through Online payment
- Birth Certificate for Age verification
- Aadhar Card
- Previous academic records
- Student and Parent’s passport size photo
- Passport copy and Visa documents (NRI/EXPAT)
- Immunization copy
Parents are requested to be honest in providing information in the admission application form. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
Admission is confirmed on the payment of the Fee given in the Fee Proforma Invoice and the submission of filled in application and the mentioned documents.
Excited about the school? You can fill out this form or Chat with us below (if we are online).