The Gaudium – an IB / CAIE / CBSE School in Hyderabad
Forbes India has named The Gaudium as one of the Great Place to Study. Be part of this stimulating learning environment where each child finds joy through the core values of Integrity, Perseverance, Compassion, Appreciation, Humility, Respect and Tolerance.
We are a CBSE & IB World School in Hyderabad. We help each child identify and develop his/her individual tool for real happiness, which he/she will carry beyond the school. The expansive campus, caring mentors, rich extracurricular programs and 3 world-recognized curricula enables students to be independent and globally aware citizens, The Gaudium School accepts applications from students from all parts of India and the world. We do not discriminate students based on scholastic or co-scholastic performance, simultaneously building a suitable environment for the child to develop holistically.
- Nursery to Grade 5: IB PYP (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Grade 6 to 10: CAIE (UK) & CBSE (India)
- Grade 11-12: CBSE (India) & IBDP (Geneva, Switzerland)
- The Gaudium is an inclusive school and welcomes students from all over the world
- To initiate the enrollment process of your child at The Gaudium please call +91.73370 00200/400 or email: email@example.com
- Enrollment office will issue an online application form to the international applicants
- Parents need to submit a duly filled application form along with supporting documents for admission approval
- Enrollment Office will inform of the admission acceptance over email
- Parents need to confirm the admission through online payment
- Birth Certificate for age verification
- Aadhar Card
- Previous academic records
- Student and Parent’s passport size photo
- Passport copy and Visa documents (NRI/EXPAT)
- Immunization copy
Parents are requested to be factually correct in providing information in the admission application form. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
Admission is confirmed on the payment of the fee given in the Fee Proforma Invoice and the submission of filled in application and the mentioned documents.