It is never about how much you learn but how you learn in an International CBSE school in Hyderabad
The Gaudium offers IB curriculum from Nursery to Grade 5. It offers a choice in curriculum between CI & CBSE in Grades 6-12 and IBDP from Grades 11-12.
Choice of Curriculum
The teachers at The Gaudium – an international CBSE school in Hyderabad, understands the need to develop the gross motor, psychomotor and fine motor skills in pre-schoolers. We encourage children to interact with peers and express themselves through play and communication. This also improves their emotional and cognitive development. The progress of each child in all three domains (Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor) is evaluated continuously.
Our Primary School curriculum relies on the IB and CBSE programs – that’s what makes us different from the other international or CBSE school in Hyderabad. The curriculum framework is ideal for developing skills and understanding of English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science in young learners. It also gives learners the foundation for seamless progress into the Cambridge Checkpoint and IGCSE or CBSE.
In line with our mission to shape our students into global citizens, we develop their linguistic skills and focus on English, Hindi and French in the primary years. We encourage creative expression and include visual art, dance and music classes as part of the holistic learning offered at The Gaudium – an international CBSE school in Hyderabad. Sport is another area of focus and our robust infrastructure paves the way for students to keenly pursue sporting activity of their choice.
Our Middle School Program offers both CBSE & IGCSE curriculum and focuses on the development of knowledge and skills in the core subject areas of Science, Mathematics and English complemented by Languages, Humanities and Arts.
The middle years are the most formative ones and we encourage students to become independent learners. We pay a great deal of attention to preparing students for higher classes and for the future itself. We inculcate skills such as reading and critical thinking that will hold students in good stead for the years to come.
What makes our Curriculum different?
- We focus not on completion of syllabus but conceptual understanding
- Personality of the learner is developed
- Rote learning , learning by heart avoided
- Learning is through activities, learning not for facts and knowledge but for life
- Attitudes and skills inculcated through activities
- Learning through co-operation and sharing
- Projects involving society included
- Fieldtrips, guest speakers, theme-based teaching used
- Child is involved in the process of learning
- Creative teaching techniques used
- Individual attention provided to child
- Differentiated Instruction planned based on child’s abilities
- No tuition needed unless child has learning difficulties
- Counselling and Reinforcement strategies used